Do you remember Neon, Argon, and Mercury ? Please recall your memory, back in June there were rumors that BlackBerry is working on three new devices. New leak suggests BlackBerry ‘Argon’ likely to be released as the DTEK60 While the Neon has already been released.
Here are the specifications of DTEK60
- 5.5″ diagonal, 534 PPI, 2560 x 1440 Quad HD resolution
- All-touch screen, with intuitive gesture based navigation
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core (MSM8996 with 64 bit Quad-Core 2+2 Kryo 2.15GHz / 1.6GHz), Adreno 530, 624MHz GPU
- 4 GB RAM, 32 GB Flash
- USB Type-C
- 3000 mAh 4.4V non-removable Lithium-Ion battery QC3.0 Enabled
- 21-megapixel auto-focus camera
- 8-megapixel Fixed-Focus
- Fingerprint sensor (DTEK60)
- Convenience key
The information is gathered by a a document hosted on BlackBerry’s US website that lists all the key specifications of the DTEK60.
Be the first to comment on "New rumors indicates BlackBerry ‘Argon’ likely to be released as the DTEK60"