If you got your hands on a DTEK60 and took my advice and updated your BlackBerry Beta Zone profile, there’s a good chance you’ll be getting an email from BlackBerry inviting you to join the DTEK60 on Android M beta program.
Here is how to update your BlackBerry Beta Zone profile
- Visit the BlackBerry Beta Zone and login
- From there, click on ‘My Profile’
- Once on the ‘Core Profile’ page, look in the right corner for ‘Edit’ and click on that
- Once in the editing section, go to the ‘Your BlackBerry Device drop-down and select BlackBerry DTEK60
- Also make sure that under the ‘Your Device Identifier’ section your current PIN is listed, if not put it there
- Once all completed, go to the bottom right and tap save